Terms of Service
Practice Waiver & Release
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Any person engaging with Primordial Alchemist including the website, online offerings – both live and recorded, and the patron program agree to the terms and conditions.
These are the Terms and Conditions regarding instruction in the teaching of the Sacred System of Primordial Alchemist (“Association”). You acknowledge the following:
1. You affirm that they are of sound and clear mind, will operate all interactions with the Association in clean hands and full faith, and will protect and guard the sacred arts. Your word is your bond.
2. You desire to be instructed in the sacred system and meditative and physical postures and exercises led by Association, including but not limited to breathing and meditative methods, awakening of dormant brain potentials and energy centers, spontaneous movement of the body, jumping, standing with arms in various positions for long periods of time, rolling, crawling, going underwater, hiking, running, spinning, walking, and moving energy inside the body known herein as the “Sacred System.”
3. You understand that Association’s system and accompanying Materials and Sacred System (books, instruction manuals and/or other materials) have been federally registered with the U.S. Copyright Office and that you are not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, post or otherwise transmit on-line or in any other manner without the express, prior written approval of Association. Any such unauthorized use of the Materials may subject you to an action for common law copyright infringement.
4. You agree to not take any photographs, videos, film or record any audio or otherwise duplicate or create products or share any of the instructions, Materials or Sacred System of the Association which have been presented in the online event and/or in person live events in which you have attended.
5. You also acknowledge that the Association’s teachings, instructions and Sacred System may be harmful and may cause injuries if not following the proper instruction given. You acknowledge that the spiritual system can be physically demanding.
6. You represent and warrant that you are healthy and able to perform all of the exercises, breathing and/or meditative techniques without risk of medical injury or impairment.
7. You represent that you: i) are eighteen (18) years or older ii) do not have any type of bipolar disorder; and, iii) do not have any other medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, blood cancer, kidney dialysis, or active drug or alcohol addiction or use. If you are not sure whether your medical condition may put you at risk, then you must ask your health provider to give written permission for you to be involved with and participate in the sacred system and instructions of Association before enrolling in any offered online event and/or in person live events.
8. You acknowledge that you have carefully read these terms and conditions, understand and agree with the terms and conditions hereof.
Thank you for keeping the spiritual system sacred. The consequences of failing to honor these terms and conditions may result in removal of access, probationary action, binding arbitration, and/or termination of further contact with the Association.
The “Terms of Service” is the “Practice Waiver & Release form,”
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. You have agreed to the terms by clicking subscribe when signing up for a seminar, clicking agreed when signing up for a session, done a digital document signature, or signing a document manually. If you prefer you can open the electronic waiver in a new window with this link.
Loading the Form...